The Number of Suspiciously Dead Doctors is now 81...
Joseph P Farrell
There has been another death of a "holistic" doctor, Dean Lorich, according to this article found by Mr. S.C. This one, however, is such an obvious "in your face" death that it truly has to be read to be believed, and it reminds of of Thomas Hardy's adage, "Though a good deal is too strange to be believed, nothing is too strange to have happened."
Here's the article:
81st doctor found dead in Park Avenue Home by 11 y/o daughter w/ knife in torso, cops instantly rule “suicide”
The problem here is the doctor apparently decided, according to the New York City authorities, to commit suicide by "hari kiri":
Police instantly began treating the death as suicide and said the doctor was under “some personal stress,” so that was likely the reason he put a knife through his torso (not his heart) knowing his 11-year-old daughter would find him on the floor, bleeding out.
Lorich’s wife was out playing tennis when the “suicide” occurred, there was apparently no suicide note found at the scene.
So just to recap, an MD- the father of three girls, associate director of the Orthopaedic Trauma Service at the Hospital for Special Surgery, a professor at Weill Cornell Medical College (where our 79th doctor, Dr Crespo, was found dead just days ago, also in a bathroom)- went into the bathroom when his wife was gone and he was alone with his child, and stuck a knife into his torso. Though nearly nothing about this is plausible, ALMOST IMMEDIATELY cops say no foul play, he was stressed.
There is of course nothing here about why the doctor was "stressed" nor why, being "stressed", he chose such a gruesome way to suicide himself.
As the article reports the story, it raises all sorts of questions, and for the moment, this writer is not buying the "suicide by hari kiri due to stress" explanation. My chief difficulty here is the fact that he would chose such a gory method to do himself in with the possibility he would be discovered by his young daughter. Are we really to believe that this is the last image of him that he wanted his daughter to have? As far as I'm aware, suicides generally prefer to do the deed alone, not around children, and particularly, not around their own.
Sorry, I'm not buying.
There is, however, a strange mix of potential motivations for the doctor being "suicided" in such a gruesome manner:
Again, both Lorich and Crespo worked at the same hospital. Lorich, the winner of the “2010 Roger E. Joseph Prize by Hebrew Union College for his humanitarian efforts in treating victims of the recent Haiti earthquake and in Landstuhl, Germany treating soldiers injured in Iraq and in Afghanistan” 2(the award recognizes individuals making lasting contributions to the causes of human rights), who was beloved and an asset to the medical community and Crespo, who was researching cancer with the use of stem cells, have both just died within days of each other, under suspicious circumstances.
Lorich's work in Haiti raises the possibility that he may have learned something about the origins of the quake, or the "aid" scandals dogging the Clinton Foundation, in which case he might be viewed as the latest Arkancide. Working with soldiers from Iraq or Afghanistan again places him in a potential position to learn something about about those wars that the powers that be don't want known. In either case, these possibilities would account for whatever "stress" he was under. The bottom line? It's that last paragraph that, to me, indicates that there's a cover-up in play, and that we need to know more...
See you on the flip side...
Born and raised in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". His book The Giza DeathStar was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science". Following a paradigm of researching the relationship between alternative history and science, Farrell has followed with a stunning series of books, each conceived to stand alone, but each also conceived in a pre-arranged sequence:
- The Giza Death Star
- The Giza Death Star Deployed
- Reich of the Black Sun
- The Giza Death Star Destroyed
- The SS Brotherhood of the Bell
- The Cosmic War
- Secrets of the Unified Field
- The Philosophers' Stone
- The Nazi International
- Babylon's Banksters
- Roswell and the Reich
- LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy
- Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men
- The Grid of the Gods, with Dr. Scott D. de Hart
- Saucers Swastikas and Psyops
- Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology, Terrorism, and Topology, with Dr. Scott D. de Hart (Amazon Kindle e-book)
- Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Altars and Agendas for the Transformation of Man (with Dr. Scott D de Hart, 2012)
- Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology,Terrorism, and Topology (Lulu Print-on-demand book, 2012)
- Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops, and Hidden Conflicts (2012)
- The Financial Vipers of Venice: Alchemical Money, Magical Physics, and Banking in the Middle Ages and Renaissance (2013)
- Covert Wars and the Clash of Civilizations: UFOs, Oligarchs, and Space Secrey (2013)
- Talk Radio for the Eyes: Transhumanism in Dialogue; with Dr. Scott D. de Hart (2013)
- Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age: Hermetic Cosmology, Finance, Politics and Culture in the Middle Ages through the Late Renaissance(2014)
- The Third Way: The Nazi International, The European Union, and Corporate Fascism (2015)
- Rotten to the (Common) Core: Public Schooling, Standardized Tests, and the Surveillance State (2o16)
- Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: the Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations
- Hess and the Penguins: The Holocaust, Antarctica, and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess