The Difference Between Men and Women
I wanted to title the following, ‘The Difference between the Sexes,’ but there are too many different ones to choose from today… It’s too confusing! Let’s keep it simple – you know – the way it used to be… ~ Ed.
~ MONEY ~
* A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
* A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t need but it’s on sale.
~ BATHROOMS ~
* A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
* The average number of items in the typical woman’s bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
~ ARGUMENTS ~
* A woman has the last word in any argument.
* Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
~ FUTURE ~
* A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
* A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
~ SUCCESS ~
* A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
* A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
~ MARRIAGE ~
* A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t.
* A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change, but she does.
~ DRESSING UP ~
* A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
* A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
~ NATURAL ~
* Men wake up as good-looking as they did when rhey went to bed.
* Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
~ ERRORS ~
- A married man should forget his mistakes. There’s no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Changes continue to take place at The Federal Observer and each of the family of Kettle Moraine Publications, and to those of you who have been with us on this remarkable journey for these past two and a half decades – I thank you for your continued support and words of encouragement. I have not in the past – nor will in the future – attempt to be a carbon copy or clone of anyone else’s broadcasting or writing style. It has been said that those who live by the sword – shall die by the sword! I have chosen as my weapons – for the time being – a pen – for the pen IS mightier than the sword – but time IS running out!
See you at Sundown,