Ex-Rothschild Found Hanging from Doorknob
Joseph P. Farrell
Every now and then I get one of those stories that I not only have to blog about, but that makes me – and I suspect, you, the reader – shake our heads in disbelief at the brazen double standards that obtain between “us plain folk” and the so-called “elite,” the vulgar, amoral, cultureless technocrats and financiers that run the world, and this is one of those stories. Mr. N. sent it along, and it really takes the breath away:
Rothschild’s Ex-Wife Found Dead, Hanging from Doorknob at Home Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/news/4545-rothschild-s-ex-wife-found-dead-hanging-from-doorknob-at-home © Neon Nettle
Now, get this:
49-year-old Annabelle Neilson’s body was discovered hanging from a doorknob in the bathroom of her $4.1 million mansion on Thursday, but news of her sudden and tragic death has only just been made public. Police have yet to confirm the cause of her death, and haven’t ruled out drug or alcohol use, but say they are “not treating it as suspicious.”
No, there’s nothing suspicious at all about someone found dead hanging from a doorknob, notwithstanding she used to be married to a Rothschild. Nothing to see here, move along. Oh, did I mention…?:
Neilson was previously married to Nathaniel Rothschild – son of Lord Jacob Rothschild and heir to his family’s fortune – for three years after a six-year relationship. After divorcing Rothschild she was reportedly forced to sign a confidentiality agreement and rescind the dynastic name.
Nothing suspicious here, move along. Oh, by the way, did I mention that Annabelle Neilson’s boyfriend was also found hanging from a doorknob?
Since splitting with the banking heir, she was in an extremely close relationship with fashion designer Alexander McQueen who also died in eerily similar circumstances to Neilson. McQueen’s death was announced on the afternoon of 11 February 2010. In the morning, his housekeeper found him hanging from a doorknob at his home in Green Street, London W1.
But, hey, nothing suspicious there either; two people with connections to that “family” are both found hanging from doorknobs. This sort of reminds me of that Rothschild who was found dead in a Paris hotel, hanging not from a doorknob, but from a towel rack (see: Rothschild took his life after death of mother). That death too was ruled a suicide.
Nothing too see here, move along. Oh, and did I mention this?:
A British aristocrat, Annabelle shocked high society when she eloped to Las Vegas with Nat Rothschild in 1994. Rothschild is the only son and heir of banker Jacob Rothschild and is in line to become the fifth Baron Rothschild and inherit around £500million on his father’s death. The former couple met on a beach in India, and a close family friend told the Daily Mail at the time of their divorce that Rothschild’s parents had been ‘appalled’ by their then 23-year-old son’s ‘vulgar’ choice of wife. After just three years of marriage, marked by hard-partying and cataclysmic rows, the couple split and Annabelle reportedly received a generous financial settlement in return for rescinding the dynastic name and signing a confidentiality agreement. Rothschild reportedly went on to date Natalie Portman and Ivanka Trump, before marrying a topless model, Loretta Basey, two years ago. Annabelle went on to date Edward Spencer Churchill, the Duke of Marlborough’s half-brother, with the exes remaining close after their break-up. Indeed the last picture of Annabelle was taken at his marriage last week, held at Blenheim Palace in Woodstock, Oxfordshire.
So, throw in the Churchills and Ivanka Trump into this weird list of connections. Of course, that may not mean a thing since people at that stratum of society tend to associate with other people of that stratum of society. As one might imagine, I have some of our trademark daily high octane speculations to put forward here, and they’re along two entirely different tracks. Either someone who likes to hang people from doorknobs has it out for the Rothschilds, in which case, I’d be very concerned about the lack of official concern, or someone wants to make sure family secrets are not “exposed” and is tying up loose ends (not to coin a pun), the loose ends in this case being Annabelle Neilson and Alexander McQueen.
In other words, I'm not buying the story for a moment... I believe we're looking at murders, and like all murders, who had the means, the motive, and the opportunity to do it. And if one follows my two-track speculation, the first speculation leads us exactly nowhere, for almost everyone or anyone could fit the bill of those three questions. But if one entertains the "tying up loose ends" scenario, that already constitutes the motive. And the means and opportunity follow quickly thereafter if one wishes to protect oligarchical secrets, which, let it be noted, may not be confined merely to that family.
See you on the flip side...
Born and raised in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". His book The Giza DeathStar was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science". Following a paradigm of researching the relationship between alternative history and science, Farrell has followed with a stunning series of books, each conceived to stand alone, but each also conceived in a pre-arranged sequence:
- The Giza Death Star
- The Giza Death Star Deployed
- Reich of the Black Sun
- The Giza Death Star Destroyed
- The SS Brotherhood of the Bell
- The Cosmic War
- Secrets of the Unified Field
- The Philosophers' Stone
- The Nazi International
- Babylon's Banksters
- Roswell and the Reich
- LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy
- Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men
- The Grid of the Gods, with Dr. Scott D. de Hart
- Saucers Swastikas and Psyops
- Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology, Terrorism, and Topology, with Dr. Scott D. de Hart (Amazon Kindle e-book)
- Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Altars and Agendas for the Transformation of Man (with Dr. Scott D de Hart, 2012)
- Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology,Terrorism, and Topology (Lulu Print-on-demand book, 2012)
- Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops, and Hidden Conflicts (2012)
- The Financial Vipers of Venice: Alchemical Money, Magical Physics, and Banking in the Middle Ages and Renaissance (2013)
- Covert Wars and the Clash of Civilizations: UFOs, Oligarchs, and Space Secrey (2013)
- Talk Radio for the Eyes: Transhumanism in Dialogue; with Dr. Scott D. de Hart (2013)
- Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age: Hermetic Cosmology, Finance, Politics and Culture in the Middle Ages through the Late Renaissance(2014)
- The Third Way: The Nazi International, The European Union, and Corporate Fascism (2015)
- Rotten to the (Common) Core: Public Schooling, Standardized Tests, and the Surveillance State (2o16)
- Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: the Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations
- Hess and the Penguins: The Holocaust, Antarctica, and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess